Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hurting...

....but in a good way :-)  I played indoor soccer for hour and 40 minutes last night.  I haven't played that rigorously in 3 years.  Wow am I sore but its a good sore.

Its funny, the first time I started to break out of my shell, which was 4 or 5 years ago, I also took up soccer.  That first attempt was a disaster but my REBT therapist at the time help me keep it in prospective.  This time I met up with old friends.  Really good guys.  Very understanding I hadn't played in a while.  It was a nice time.  I hope to play next week to but I didn't do so great so we'll see.

Notice improvement in regards to the erection area.  Last night in a semiconscious sleep state I had to get up and pee and I notice that the first time in a long time I had hardness in my penis when I had to go pee.  It was quite hard in comparison to how it is normally but it wasn't a full engorged erection but it was a noticeable difference and a something to be encouraged about.  I did touch it to see and it did feel harder but shortly after I touched it it went down.

Today is 36 (and 39 of no O).

Think good and it will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment