Tuesday, November 22, 2011

More Natural

So there is a woman from work I met.  For some reason every woman I met with her particular name I have natural chemistry with.  She isn't what you'd say our culture project as beautiful but I am attracted to her regardless.

While driving home tonight I was thinking about her and I got butterflies in my stomach (remember them) and I started to have a "more natural erection; just from those butterflies and from thinking about having sex with her.  A more natural erection meaning, my erection in the past would only get hard enough to allow for ejacutlation.  This time it "grew more naturally" - I don't know how else to explain it.  When it got to the point where it would normally be find to ejaculate I did feel like cumin but I told myself "No, thats not what I am looking for, keep growing."

However, I did slow down because I don't want to fantasize to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment